What Nintendo console is the best?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes but you can always play NES games on a gameboy pocket or color, and SNES games on a GBA or NintendoDS

I personally will always love the N64. It was the 64-bit gaming system to go on the market, and the games were insanely creative. While I'm thinking about it, I need to get mine fixed.

Definately nintendo64 the games where just insane

Banjo-kazooie 1 & 2
Mario 64
goldeneye
perfect dark
and of course zelda: ocarina of time that game was just to good

but game boy advance is good aswell golden sun is exellent and all the pokemaon games and all the zelda games i just finished minish cap
dman nintendo is the best

I'm gonna have to say the Gameboy Advance SP.

The GBA games, like Mario Kart SC, Metroid Fusion and Mario and Luigi are great fun, the SNES remakes are all really good, especially Zelda. Finally, I love the fact it can play old GB and GBC games, something that really annoyed me with the DS.

64... I will never get over the greatness of Zelda(Ocarina) and Goldeneye... I still play them from time to time when I get sick of Cube.

Forgot to mention!!!

I will probably be made fun of for this... but when there were commercials for the 64, before it was released, I remember thinking that the controllers actually went on your hands like gloves... hehe.. what a moron...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom