What Music Are You Listening To?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NathanM

Daemon Poster
Post the music you're listening to!

Currently listening to: Children of Bodom - Follow the Reaper album.

Favorite artists:

- Rush
- Dream Theater
- In Flames
- Children of Bodom
- Arch Enemy
- Opeth
- Soilwork
- Kalmah
- Dark Tranquillity

As you can see, I really like Progressive Rock and Melodic Death Metal.

What about you?

I am listening to TOOL 46 and 2 and just finished "White Stripes" Seven Nation Army... I have the rest of the Tool album yet to follow :)

when i opened this thread i was listening to those who cannot speak by shadows fall, then i read that ppl were listening to tool 46 and 2, had that on for 30 seconds, a friend told me to listen to track one on dream theater's octavarium, and now im listening to this dying soul by drema theater and realized i ripped a scratched cd**freaks**

IBMan said:
when i opened this thread i was listening to those who cannot speak by shadows fall, then i read that ppl were listening to tool 46 and 2, had that on for 30 seconds, a friend told me to listen to track one on dream theater's octavarium, and now im listening to this dying soul by drema theater and realized i ripped a scratched cd**freaks**

lol

This Dying Soul is an awesome song. I absolutely love the opening. Portnoy's drumming is awesome all the way through. Seeing him play it is even better.

Octavarium is a pretty lousy album imo. In comparison to some of their golden older material, it's sad how downhill Octavarium was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom