What is up with Southern people?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark_Sniper*

Fully Optimized
I really really dont get why in the heck people here more of the hecks, Say things like "YOu sure do got a pretty mouth" lol. WTF or like I'll make you scream or something like a pig boy. WTF is up with this really i dont and still dont understand what this crap means. I'm From Chicago so im still in like Culture shock here. Does anyone know whats the freaking true meaning of this stuff and things like it?:confused:

1. it's 'Hicks' not 'hecks'
2. its PURTY mouth :p

It's from a movie BTW....ehh the name of it escapes me at the moment.....aaaaaand it's called Deliverance...had to ask the ole parents

lol well i call them hecks for other reasons. That im not going to say. Now WTF is up with the Purty mouth thing lol.

IM pretty sure pretty mouth means ethier
your mouth is pretty :WTF
you talk better then everyone else
they want you to shut up?

i

Now WTF is up with the Purty mouth thing lol.
I told you it's in the movie 'deliverance' along with that 'gonna make you squeal' crap.

PURTY MOUTH means he wants to stick something in there if you take it literally lol, but otherwise it just sounds funny to say

EHHUHUH YOU GOT A PURTY MOUTH BOY

LMFAO ok i see now yea i think im going to have a little fight witha a neibor tomorroe when i see him casue he said both things to me and i now know what it means im going to kick his ass :D.

Careful down there with dem southerners. No joke I was almost in a fist fight once because of the kind of beer I ordered at a bar!

These hicks were sucking down Coors light from cans and I ordered a Heineken. For that they figured I must be a yankee and they actually threatened me!

Shoot i know the felling im 15 and i've been threatened casue im from Chicago i already got in like 3 fights cause of that. Tomorrow when i see my neibor thats going to be 4 fights lol.

Meh, that's a stereo type. I am a southerner (but I am in I DEE HOOO right now :p).

Every rural area has people like that, stick to towns with 50k+ people and you won't find that :p

GameGURU said:
Meh, that's a stereo type. I am a southerner (but I am in I DEE HOOO right now :p).

Every rural area has people like that, stick to towns with 50k+ people and you won't find that :p

Yo yo lol "You sure do got a Purty mouth GameGuru LMFAO :p j/k j/k LMFAO yes its all stereo typing well i will not take that crap from a white dude here sorry to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom