what is the best printer to buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

hollyoaks777

In Runtime
what is the best printer to buy. I am looking for an all in one printer that doesn't cost a fortune for ink catridges. I have an epson stylus dx8450 and the catridges are extorionate £40 for multi pack. I have done some searching all with different results so i thought i would come and ask the experts.
thank you in advance

Honestly, if you have the patience or time, have someone else do your printing.

I quit doing printing myself a couple of years ago because when something went wrong, you waste paper, you waste ink, and you waste money.

So I take it somewhere else where when things go wrong (and they do), it's not on my dollar, it's on theirs.

But if it's for documents, than just do it at work or school.

it's just the 4 catridges it's a rip off and with the compatible ones. The printer wont rcognise them. How do you do that Mr switch.

I have always been very happy with the offerings from HP when it comes to all in one printers.

Me too.

Epson inks are spendy and I've never heard of a generic cartridge for them that worked. There are generic HP inks all over the place, though, and a lot of places will refill your old ones, too.

HP makes some great printers...Canon is a good choice as well, the MX series is pretty nice.

I personally like the cannon IP Series. I have an IP5300 works great even at the cheaper end of the market I find they are quite good for printing documents. My Parents also own an MX multifunction printer and that is a very nice printer as well

Jake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom