what is the best mod for ps2

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok mrs microsoftinian. U think that magic are good u go 2 this mad forum www.fileforums.com they all recomend the Messiah 2 pro.....

with magic they have trouble booting sum games like GTAvice city........

but get a crappy magic if ya want.......

l*er

Overall, the Messiah 2 Pro is without a doubt the best, but in terms of *price* Magic 3.1 is good. There were a bunch of fake Magic 3's going around, but if you can grab a "real" one, it has most of the same features as the Messiah.

I've personally got a Magic 3.1 on my Ps2, and it works great. No swap or anything like that.

jdmullet said:
ok mrs microsoftinian. U think that magic are good u go 2 this mad forum www.fileforums.com they all recomend the Messiah 2 pro.....

with magic they have trouble booting sum games like GTAvice city........

but get a crappy magic if ya want.......

l*er
Number 1 it isn't Mrs. it is MR. Do not ever forget it! I have Played GTA Vice city with my magic 3.1 since Vice City hit the shelves. It also plays my Japanese and german games with no problem. The only reason I have ever had trouble booting a game is due to a bad "Backup".

USB mods

I've heard some things about USB mods, it would be ideal for me because i don't want to open my PS2 at all, also I heard Unmoded Ps2s can play PS1 backups, all though thats prolly a lie, does anyone know of any good usb mods, or where to get one?

all of the usb mods I have researched still require you to open your ps2 and solder one wire in. I would advise getting a mod professionally installed.

Sorry microsoft dude if i was a bit rude in the past few replys..... we are all intitled 2 our own opinions.... u like magic i like messiah(who cares they both work) lol

so sorry

L8er

you know how much someone would charge for such an installation, with mod included? average, or any services. I live in Portland OR so I'm sure i could find someone to do it.

call (270) 234-9113
ask for Joe. He owns Etown Electronics and he does ps2 mods. He will also do it thru the mail. Tell him Joseph Sent you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom