what is the best buy of a wireless g adapter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wildside

Hellfire!
i want one so i can move my computer to my room when i have the money to fix n rebuild my computer.

we have a Netgear Wireless-G 108 Mbps router n i will mostly game online. I looked on newegg, but a lot of them they didnt get good reviews overall. I want an adapter that is the best out right now that will have complete connection to the router at all times.

any suggestions?

Well, I have 2 wireless PCI Adapters, from Netgear. I never had a single problem with them. In fact, I had the same router you have, connected to a 108 mpbs adapter, and it worked just fine. Let me know if you are interested.

Well, I have 2 wireless PCI Adapters, from Netgear. I never had a single problem with them. In fact, I had the same router you have, connected to a 108 mpbs adapter, and it worked just fine. Let me know if you are interested.

sry i didnt respond for so long, been......busy. PCI adapter sounds like a good idea, but i would rather not use a PCI slot n just use the internet port that already comes with the mobos.

i want very good, maybe even the best wireless g adapter that connects to the internet port. Here look at this product:

Newegg.com - NETGEAR WG111T IEEE 802.11b/g USB 2.0 Wireless Adapter Up to 108Mbps Data Rates Hardware-based 40/64-bit & 128-bit WEP encryption WPA-PSK - Retail

i want something like this, but these kind of products r getting bad reviews. Is it a smarter idea to get a PCI adapter instead?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom