what is meant by Xoxo? My girlfriend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow i like to be comfortable around a girl and vise versa. If a girl cant burb around me (hey its natural right?) then maybe they are a little to shy for me. And yall already know what kinad............stuff i do w/ my gf lol. therefor its all good. i just HAVE to be comfortable around my GF and vise versa for me to go out w/ her or else its hasta!! Oh and farting around the hot preppy ones? I do that and they laugh and giggle and say im cute.................. :/ go figure!

It has nothing to do with harming another person.
What about small animals? haha, I kid I kid

loll... Nubius.. Wtf is this??!!.. loll.. Oh man.. hahaha.. Man, I don't know how u managed to stay with her.. Without being creeped out and all.. She must've been really good in bed eh?..
I stayed with her because it was only brought up once and that was the end of it.....but yeah she was damn good as well, so as long as I didn't have to be CUT it was alright lol.

Wow... you mean she ran off because you wouldnt? I thought YOU would have ran off when you found out SHE wanted to do it.
I never said she ran off......we stayed together for quite a while actually, but yeah like I said......it was only brought up once and that was the end of it......she also wanted me to wear a ski mask, bust into her house and do that whole 'rape fantasy' but yeaaaaah, I'm not down for that either......theres a difference between maybe being a little rough and then just straight up violent......that was another one of those only once topics lol.

If a girl cant burb around me
burb? That some kind of new fangled thing you kids are into these days :p

Chankama said:
Soooo... You miss her and she was 'cool' b/c she used to fart on u and such?.. Damn man.. :p.. I gotta say that's pretty kinky.. If a girl farted on my face, I'd probably throw up.. But I guess, u'd probably breath it all in and say "oh yeahh.. THAT'S the stuff!".. :confused: :p

loll... Nubius.. Wtf is this??!!.. loll.. Oh man.. hahaha.. Man, I don't know how u managed to stay with her.. Without being creeped out and all.. She must've been really good in bed eh?.. ;)

LoL nah dude, I was just gettin across the point that most chicks are cool with that stuff... Most chicks couldnt give a shit what u say/do, just as long as your there when they need you..
And, no, there was nothing kinky with that, your obviously one of those tightass closet dressers, but thats cool :)

lol.. I don't know about that man.. In any case, farting and crapping and shit is not my cup of tea :rolleyes:.. Even though I know some people dig that..

It'll be nice to have a thread to talk about the most [adventurous] thing we've done.. But I would presume that would break some kinnda house rules?? :(

DMO will prolly come in and lay the smack down.. lol

You should probably ask your girlfriend what it means anyways. I think she'll find it cute in a very innocent way. Chicks like stuff like that. Plus, it's real easy to turn that conversation into a nice make-out session ;)

Shumway said:
Geez if your not comfortable with talking to her yet you better hope you never accidentally fart in front of her then,You might just fall over and die from embarrassment :eek: :p

yea dood i dont get that, my friend's b/f, man, we're just good friends and i can tell her more than her own b/f can...its psycho

You like to give 'em girls Rimjobs??..
ewwwwwww dude where the hell did you get that from???:eek: thats just gross lol. and where the burb thing is concerned this it what im tlaking about. ok so say your sittng (or w/e) eating pizza and drinking DP (very burbful drink) and she trys to hise the fact that she needs to burb cause she would be embarrassed, not my kinda girl. If she can let a good one go then i would be like f*ck yea lol nice one. She (as ini my gf) would need to be comfortable enough to do that stuff around me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom