What is a really good desktop E-Mail client? Thunderbird?

King$nake

In Runtime
I need an email client to manage the 6 e-mail accounts that I have.

Im sick of Outlook 2010, and was wondering if Thunderbird is the best option?

Thanks

G mail...it is free, you'll pay via advertisements
to use @domain.com email, you should have your own domain name and most places that provide a domain name will also offer email too

Last edited:
you'll need a domain name that would be provided from places like Go Daddy, 1 and 1 or what I had at one time a while back, Fat Cow
You can ask others if there are better domain providers that are recommended

you'll need a domain name that would be provided from places like Go Daddy, 1 and 1 or what I had at one time a while back, Fat Cow
You can ask others if there are better domain providers that are recommended

I already own several domains. All of my email addresses are for my personal domains. I am a web devloper. I have several emails from different domains.

What I am wondering is if I can use Gmail with these private domain email addresses, or if I limited to ONLY @gmail.com address?

I would like to be able to send and receive with my personal accounts with Gmail, if possible.

It is possible to link as many different G mail addys as as you want to..to your @domain. email addys, but each G mail addy would need it's own account. If you need to link several gmail addys to one domain name, then you might need to contact google on that

I already own several domains. All of my email addresses are for my personal domains. I am a web devloper. I have several emails from different domains.

What I am wondering is if I can use Gmail with these private domain email addresses, or if I limited to ONLY @gmail.com address?

I would like to be able to send and receive with my personal accounts with Gmail, if possible.

Are you saying you want to use the GMail web-interface with your personal domain accounts?

Back
Top Bottom