Looking for opinions... which to buy?

• Logitech G5 laser mouse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Razer Diamondback laser mouse

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dabled in most instruments, excelent in flute and guitar(I prefer classical style), actually tried the live band thing, it definitely wasn't for me, took up vocals and became a proficient song writer along the way, for a long while now I've simply lost the desire to play anymore, I blame the government of course.
OHH MAN!! I love playing drums and guitar LIVE!! Its such a great feeling to play to a screaming croud. Specialy when your playing lead guitar to a song everybody likes and you jump on the dance floor and chicks like go all over you. :amazed: :amazed:
I can't stop playing "Smoke on the water" on the elcetric guitar full volume! it rocks the house and it sounds amazing
Start playing the Randy Rhodes version of Crazy Train full volume w/ masterd lead and then you have something to be proud of. On a Mode4 Marshall stack it sounds amazing.:eek:

I play bass..prolly coulda put down guitar but..o well. I've got a Cort Action 4 string and an Ibanez SR505 5 string..

I play guitar and drums, although, I sold my drums a few years back *stupid* and I haven't gotten a new set yet. Although I do have a friend with a set that I play occasionally. Drums have to be the best stress reliever :p

"Geerl shake dat' laffie-taffie..."

Well... I kinda play the piano... Realy, Realy well... :D

The way i break it down on them' "Green Sleeves" Made all my music teachers cry... :snob: :confused:

It's true... I'm Ray charels without all the convulshing and BLINDNESS!
:D :cool:

Before i quit ABE i got a new set. Pacific Drums all birch 6 piece w/ Pearl Eliminator (will be getting Axis Classix Black soon) double pedals. Of course i have all Sabian cymbals and a Pear Brass free floating snare. All Evans heads and Aquarian bass heads. ANybody else?

P.P. Mguire said:
OHH MAN!! I love playing drums and guitar LIVE!! Its such a great feeling to play to a screaming croud. Specialy when your playing lead guitar to a song everybody likes and you jump on the dance floor and chicks like go all over you. :amazed: :amazed: Start playing the Randy Rhodes version of Crazy Train full volume w/ masterd lead and then you have something to be proud of. On a Mode4 Marshall stack it sounds amazing.:eek:

Sounds like you know you stuff! and that live thing oooo man ! that would be mad!.

i need a band and a gig, lol, i can't find a drummer or guitarist, much less a voxer(vocalist)

Sounds like you know you stuff! and that live thing oooo man ! that would be mad!.
Ive played many gigs w/ many bands and man its such a rush. On those nights i wind up staying up all night. And Charles i would play for you but ehhh, to far away haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom