What i have

My case has two blue fans up front and one up top (Antec 300 Illusion). It came with four Antec variable speed fans (two in front, one in back, one up top) and I added an additional one to the side panel. All but the top fan are 120mm's with the top fan being a 140mm.

When I get to do my next upgrade I plan on replacing this case. I have been putting serious thought into going mini ITX and using a LAN case of some kind.

Ah so she wears the pants in the family.

Poor Danny. :lol:

No, she just pays the bills....:rolleyes:

---------- Post added at 06:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:40 PM ----------

My case has two blue fans up front and one up top (Antec 300 Illusion). It came with four Antec variable speed fans (two in front, one in back, one up top) and I added an additional one to the side panel. All but the top fan are 120mm's with the top fan being a 140mm.

When I get to do my next upgrade I plan on replacing this case. I have been putting serious thought into going mini ITX and using a LAN case of some kind.

I thought about 140's in the door. So far the 120's are doing the job. Right now i am running CPU 109f. GPU 95f. Board is running at 99f and the HD at 82f. Thats not bad for a AMD chassis.

No, she just pays the bills....:rolleyes:

If you say so. :rolleyes:

Trotter, you might not want to make your case so small. Small cases have heat issues.

Look at my Xigmatek Gigas case. It's big and has 4 fans but spacious that heat expand and cool off in the process. My case is always cool to the touch.

My CPU temps stays around mid 30s C

Sounds good on temps. 5 Fans and one more for the psu and two for the cpu.8 fans total. I was thinking about placing a 140mm in the top but would have to cut the top to put one in. Anyway it is running cool enough i don't think it will be needed. I all most forgot the gpu, it has a fan on it too...gee, 9 fans.. if that isn't cool enough let it fry!!

My graphic card has a fan too. Oh the CPU too. I guess that makes six. :cool:

Last edited:
It is one fan. This is what it look like:

And the i3 I built on a budget but it was a Celeron at first:

Last edited:
My computer is boring to look at, no colored lights or anything like that but that's the way I want it. It's just a plain black case. It does have a useless window in the side panel but there's nothing interesting to see in there so not sure why they put windows in cases.

Back
Top Bottom