What does your chill spot look like?

lots of people have the g15 keyboard. i just have the saitek eclipse its good enough for me. but i am longing for a saitek eclipse2.

Here's my crib:

DSC_0003.jpg

For the exception of a ton of rain outside and a new hi-def inkjet, everything looks the same.

Sw1tCh[FX] said:
Here's my crib:

DSC_0003.jpg

For the exception of a ton of rain outside and a new hi-def inkjet, everything looks the same.

thats a small *** bed, i would end up fallin ouit of that and onto the computer chair

That's a frickin' awesome view. As for the streetlight, I'm sure he has window blinds.

As for being jealous, I am too. My room's pretty small and dull, I don't have much space for anything... Can't wait 'til I move out next September and get a nice cozy dorm for the next 3-4 years :p

even with that lamp on outside.. if compare with my view.. that one rules :)....

Yeah, it's real deluxe.

Compared to the rest of the apartment, my room looks/smells immaculate. My roommates' rooms look like total crap in comparison and they all smell like gym bags.

The view is in fact really deluxe, I also got a balcony which is awsome. With the blinds closed, you can't even tell that there is a city out there for the exception to the sounds of traffic.

Sw1tCh[FX] said:
Here's my crib:

DSC_0003.jpg

so do you normally sleep with a speaker on the pillow? lol
as for the view yah its pretty sweet

Back
Top Bottom