What does your chill spot look like?

lol it's the corner desk that got me. and at the top it kinda looks like u can look over......but if it was a cubicle then you would have the most bad a$$ computer in there

hahah i have to agree with that. LOL ur cordless phone is a uniden. correct? haha i have the same one...and the cell phone looks like one in the LG VX series. am i right?

heres my room

picture0065xi.jpg

dam i had to make my own desk out of an old cofee table since i couldnt afford one. but hey its confortable.

picture0030ki.jpg

r1c3_808 said:
heres my room

Uhhh....that looks like your computer, not your room lol :p...j/k.....I see you have Guild Wars..how is it? I'm thinking about getting it, but I don't know if I want to buy an MMORPG that may or may not be any good.

GuilWars is pretty good. I have it and play all the time i like it alot its pretty easy but hard but its fun to me all around.

Here is my pad. It is a little messier than usual cause I'm moving out in a few days.

There it is, I dont know how big this will be so I can delete some or something I guess. I will hopefully soon have an additional Dell 2001fp 20" screen.

Back
Top Bottom