What does your chill spot look like?

Wow yeah, that's a killer setup you've got there Fargle. As in, I'd kill for it. Except for that tiny chair. I'd kill that too.

On an unrelated note, anyone up for a barbeque?

Wow yeah, that's a killer setup you've got there Fargle. As in, I'd kill for it. Except for that tiny chair. I'd kill that too.

On an unrelated note, anyone up for a barbeque?

What ?!?! so if I do not have a magical room full of gizmo's I cannot come over, take over your grill and make some real food and keep the women for myself ??
Nope, I must have read your last post wrong, or you mistyped that... :angry:

@fargle, how the **** do you do it old friend ? maybe when I am done working tomorrow and screaming at a government office I'll re-shot that room.
Most people don't have spectacula rooms I know I don't and thats how it will stay.
@mguire: you might want to rethink that last phrase you said in your post about showing off the whole room.
Not everyone wants to display their room to the world wide web, I know I wouldn't.

That's a nice setup, I like the "being surrounded" feeling. Also that's a killer collection up there!

dude that room is happening! Wish mine was like that :p

At first I was like "oh that area is really clean..." then I saw the top shelf. Although it does look organized. I do like the games lined up on the shelf. And the whole room looks cool!

Thank you :thumbsup:

what's wrong with the chair? :tongue:

I was thinking about getting one... but this one still hasn't lived out its life :tongue: I used to have an old office chair in here.. like this

285366166__150x150__.jpg

but have since upgraded.. :lol:

The Show Us You're Set-Up Thread!

So, i cant find a thread where people have posted there Set-up of there Pc, So i though i would make one.

If there is a thread like this already, then could you please merge this into it.

Here is my set up. I know it crappy, but it does what i need it to do! :p

Photo0577.jpg

Feel free to post a picture of your set-up! :D

Back
Top Bottom