What do you guys think of CylanceProtect?

krazyq

krazy Techie
Hey,

So I now work for a small company and they're going over what they should use for protection.
Right now they're using Check Point Endpoint Protection and Malwarebytes.
They just started testing CylancePROTECT (I've never heard of them)
But I guess it's new and uses a different approach.

Do you think Cylance and Malwarebytes would be good enough?

I'd put out the money to get a major player if you're serious about protecting yourself, meaning the company. I use ESET and have been very happy with it. The cost for multiple computers is minor compared to lost data.

CylancePROTECT looks fairly new. This website says its the best AV they saw: CylancePROTECT product review | SC Magazine :neutral: idrk if this site is legit though
Yup, that's the same, well only review I was able to find so It's kinda weird that I don't see it on comparison charts yet.
I'd put out the money to get a major player if you're serious about protecting yourself, meaning the company. I use ESET and have been very happy with it. The cost for multiple computers is minor compared to lost data.

Well I just started here so idk how much input I have here...yet.
They also have malwarebytes enterprise running in the background (never knew companies use this) and they were thinking if this was enough however I mentioned that malwarebytes is a good complimentary software for protection.
I'll mention ESET, I remember using this few years ago at home and they were pretty good.
I feel like McAfee and Norton slow down the machine and Kaspersky blocks things that shouldn't be blocked.

Back
Top Bottom