What do you carry around with you everywhere??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deathawk said:
Oh, so it saves like all your preferences and stuff? I see.

I have a 128MB USB removal drive, thanks to my MP3 player. I have a few apps on it. I don't use the entire drive, although if I'm at a friends house and need a few files...its great!

Keys, money (credit cards), cell phone, dry skin cream, condom. you never know when you can get laid. sadly haven't used it in a while tho...

Hey, uh, why do you guys carry flash drives around on you like they are your keys.. Do you actually use them, or is it just to be more geeky =\ I can't think of a reason to carry it around all day, so enlighten me.
I use it quite frequently in my audio classes. Taking sessions home and such.

Always have my wallet and keys with me, wallet has all my ID and debit cards and a bit of cash plus my transit pass. Otherwise it depends where I am going; if I'm at school I'll have my ID card, a pen and an MP3 player. Occasionally I carry my tin, lighter and papers around. I would have my phone if it wasn't broken

I always keep porable firefox and porable open office on my flash drive, plus several apps/documents for school and work. Oh and some games to play at school/work when I get bored.

i carry;

1) - my wallet (unless i forget)
2) - my mp3
3) - money

most of those, i usually forget. ALOT

otherwise, i dont carry much more - mehb some lint or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom