What do ur parents do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexsabree

Fully Optimized
Wow... my mom is gettin pretty tired of me on the computer

So she grounded me. Now this isnt just any groundage... she took away my keyboard, mouse, and cpu!!!

Normally she would ground me and then as soon as she went to work, well u know, noones around ;)

Just wanted to start a thread about the most extreme groundage uve ever gotten, so mayb i wont feel as bad

btw im still grounded. Wonder how im makin this post :D:p:cool::rolleyes::)

Jus so u knw... im 14

I had an evil step-dad, my grounding consisted of sitting on a hard wood stool facing a wall ALL day for a specified amount of time.
Worse thing you can imagine, 2-weeks at a time!!!! arggggg THE MEMORIES are returning!!!!!
Of course I wasn't the most well behaved kid either ;)

Erm I think 1 nights grounding or 1 day off the PC is the worst I have recevied but ofc I am a good boy :D :D

Also your mom removed your cpu?!

Dude, that makes NNNOOOOOO sense

jdon285 said:
I had an evil step-dad, my grounding consisted of sitting on a hard wood stool facing a wall ALL day for a specified amount of time.

If it's ALL day, then how is it a specified amount of time?? :D :p

jdon285 said:
Worse thing you can imagine, 2-weeks at a time!!!! arggggg THE MEMORIES are returning!!!!!
Of course I wasn't the most well behaved kid either ;)

ya, try knealing on rice in a corner, may not sound bad but try it for a half an hour

lol amazingly SHE removed it... prolly took her hours, and i dont expect it to be clean either (shes horable at this stuff) but shes a fast learner

Somehow my punishments last half as long as they should.. and about 1 week was the longest ive ever been grounded

But now i cant get on the computer.. nor play any console games during school days, but if i have good grades i will b able to play during holidays and weekends

And yeah jdon.. dont make up stuff man mayb 1 hour a day, but not allday

i grounded my gf from using my other pc on my network for a week when she moved in and wanted to put her mac on my network. :D

The General said:
They locked me up on a ranch in Utah for a year and 2 months when I was 15/16/17

THAT explains EVERYTHING, lmfao. :laughing: :laughing: :p :p

Hello,

She took away your PC :freak: !? That's madness!!! Is there even a justified reason for doing this!?

When she's away, you should purposely break a component inside your PC, so when she returns it you can start the waterworks cying out...

"...You...you broke my PC...:( !"

...She'll never touch it again!!! :freak:. And maybe she'll buy you a new one :p.

As for the question...I don't get grounded :confused:. Though, I didn't have a very nice childhood, let's just put it that way :umm:.

In fact, if it were at all possible, I wish I could ground my parents sometimes AAARRGGHH! :mad: , or send them to a naughty corner. Though I don't think it would be enough, you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom