SSD - OCZ vertex III max iops 120gb
GPU - 2x Asus gtx 590 in sli configuration
Bluray - Asus bw-12b1lt drive
DVD - Asus drw-24b1lt drive
Ram - Kingston HyperX T1 12gb (3x 4gb)
Microsoft X8 Mouse
Microsoft X6 Keyboard

Game on!!!!

Well let me think, maybe upscaling extra frames per second, perhaps because the drivers are now available, or I have a spare grand to throw towards my build, could be that my motherboard supports it. The main reason is though that my power supply has too many 6+2 pin connectors for pcie so I had to utilise them. I'll enjoy either way, thanks for your concern.

I wasn't criticising, just wondering what you'd be using them for. But k. I don't really see what you mean about the too many connectors?

Sorry the lol, that's just daft, threw me off a little and I thougt you were being a little carcastic, hence I gave some in return. It's not that the power supply has too many connectors, I just wanted a serious gaming rig that plays anything on the upmost settings, and yes while one card might do that why settle for one when you can have two of them. Go Nvidia...

Case: Antec 1200
CPU: i7 2600
MOBO: GIGABYTE P67A-UD3P
GPU: nVidia GTX 460
RAM: 8GB G-Skill DDR3 2133MHZ
HDD: Western Digital 1TB @7200 RPM
PSU: Corsair 800W

I've had the system since the middle of March. Some may criticize that I don't boot from an SSD. They are still a bit expensive for my taste, though. The same goes for the GTX 500 series. I love the PC so far. I'll prob upgrade the graphics card or go for SLI at some point.

-Draco

Some may criticize that I don't boot from an SSD. They are still a bit expensive for my taste, though.
I know you're probably tired of hearing it by now, but they are awesome! They're better than any other upgrade you can do. They really are worth getting, even now.

Case: Coolermaster CM STORM SNIPER
CPU: i5 2500k @ 4.5GHz (thanks to Slaymate and Yami for the OC help)
CPU Cooler: Coolit ECO ALC
MOBO: ASUS Sabertooth P67
RAM: 8GB Kimgston Hyper X Genesis Dual-DDR3 @ 1600MHz
GPU: nVidia GeForce GTX 590
SSD: 160GB Intel SSD
HDD: 2 1TB WD Caviar Black @ 7200 RPM
PSU: Corsair 750W

(-definitely agree, worth getting an SSD)

Back
Top Bottom