Not open for further replies.

koldapu

Fully Optimized
Yes, another one of those . . .

I would have to say that my favorite shows are :
The Simpsons
Friends
Tonight Show with Jay Leno
Late Night with Conan O'Brien (lol, watching it RIGHT NOW)
King of the Hill
FAMILY GUY!
Saturday Night Live
MADTv
The Daily Show with Jon Stewart
Everybody Loves Raymond
and a lot of others . . .

as you can see, i REALLY LIKE COMEDY . . .

Family Guy, Justice League, Home Improvement, George Lopez, 8 Simple Rules (RIP John Ritter :( ), Trigun, The Golden Girls, Roseanne. I can probably think of a thousand more but my fingers are tired now lol.

The Screen Savers, The Simpsons, Late Night with Conan O'brien, Family Guy, The O.C. (Sadly, but its addicting), Bobbys World (Back in the day), Whose Line, Seinfeld (no brainer), Comedy Central Presents..., Saturday Night Live, Law and Order.

That pretty much sums it up :D

Oh yeah. Jerry Springer, just for kicks.

Lets see now :-
* Andromedia (it's not Hurcules In Space)
* FireFly (Fox Sux for canning this show)
* Babylon 5
* Star Trek : Deep Space Nine

I also enjoy watching anime, but I am a bigger fan of the older stuff (Pre-Evangelion)

Over all, I don't watch much TV.

SMALLVILLE, monk, north shore, will let you know when i remember the others. brain not really functioning yet.

Futurama, ER, CSI, CSI: Miami, Simpsons, Takeshi's Castle, Viva La Bam, Red dwarf, coupling, friends, Becker, family guy, Whose line is it anyway (but not the w**k american ripoff... the original British version), They think it's all over, Have I got news for you, Shooting Stars, Bo-selecta, black adder...

though I rarely watch TV these days

Hollyoaks is quality for totty!

Edit: Language hygor!

Fresh Prince of Bel Air, Home Improvement, Whose Line Is It Anyway, Drew Carey Show, Seinfeld, In Living Color, SNL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom