What are you playing now?

As long as they revert to a similar combat system to Origins I will be happy :) Or happier, at least.

Yea I have mixed feelings on it. On one hand, FB3 for a new DA would be awesome. On the other hand, they want to **** with Dragon Age, when Origins was pretty brilliant. The story was rather interesting too.

On topic, I finished my review. Time to play more Metro while I can.

Yea I have mixed feelings on it. On one hand, FB3 for a new DA would be awesome. On the other hand, they want to **** with Dragon Age, when Origins was pretty brilliant. The story was rather interesting too.

On topic, I finished my review. Time to play more Metro while I can.

Yeah, that's the problem with sequels, especially when devs try and make it appeal to a new audience (Like DA2 with its ****ty new combat) which completely ruins it for the old target audience. Plus it ruins what the game was originally meant to be, oh well :(

3 am here so I think it's time to stop playing Origins, kinda tired after this week.

Yeah, that's the problem with sequels, especially when devs try and make it appeal to a new audience (Like DA2 with its ****ty new combat) which completely ruins it for the old target audience. Plus it ruins what the game was originally meant to be, oh well :(

3 am here so I think it's time to stop playing Origins, kinda tired after this week.
Well it's not going to be a sequel. It's going to be a different game in the Dragon Age universe completely unrelated to the other games. That's why I have my doubts as they could do anything to it and call it "Dragon Age".

Well it's not going to be a sequel. It's going to be a different game in the Dragon Age universe completely unrelated to the other games. That's why I have my doubts as they could do anything to it and call it "Dragon Age".

Ahh right, I was unaware. Although to be fair, the Dragon Age in Dragon Age does span out over a time frame, so I guess as long as they keep it set in the Dragon Age of Thedas it technically still is Dragon Age :)

I don't believe they ever actually said the Dragon Age had ended, the lore for it just stops after the events of DA2 so they could still carry it on. Eventually, if they carry on with the series it might go and explore other ages etc. Maybe, idk. It will probably depend on how well 3 is received.

Ahh right, I was unaware. Although to be fair, the Dragon Age in Dragon Age does span out over a time frame, so I guess as long as they keep it set in the Dragon Age of Thedas it technically still is Dragon Age :)

I don't believe they ever actually said the Dragon Age had ended, the lore for it just stops after the events of DA2 so they could still carry it on. Eventually, if they carry on with the series it might go and explore other ages etc. Maybe, idk. It will probably depend on how well 3 is received.
Well I mean, that's the deal. They weren't very specific just "these games won't be related in any way to the previous titles". That goes for Mass Effect too. Just supposed to be a different game called Dragon Age 3 and Mass Effect 4 which is in those two universes respectively with different **** going on. Just cash grabbers using the name.

Got the kitchen, bedroom and computer room cleaned, bout to play some COD multiplayer :)... I know I know to you haters out there ;) I'm not one of THOSE people. I think I deserve it and a couple of wines YAY

Got the kitchen, bedroom and computer room cleaned, bout to play some COD multiplayer :)... I know I know to you haters out there ;) I'm not one of THOSE people. I think I deserve it and a couple of wines YAY
I'm not one of those people. I just hate people who think CoD is the best game on the planet.

Assassins creed 3...and I promised myself I would clean the bathroom before my husband got home :(..damn u computer/

Back
Top Bottom