What are you playing now?

My friend got me playing today, I can already feel the addiction forming.

Same here, my friend got me playing the day before I posted that. Already played about 16+ games and they go on for about 30-40 each. I couldn't focus on typing up my history essay because of LoL.

Was looking through my YT videos, noticed that somehow MW3 had posted up one of my Online Theater videos to it - I have no idea how. There's nothing that connects the two, though it was uploaded at the same time I told it to 'Share to Facebook' so I guess there's a connection there.
Anyway, here's the vid... for reason the first third is a repeated small section of the rest of the video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=bmolH5VRSrI#t=8s
It's just me on Free-For-All using the ultimately overpowered Type95 :D

Edit: Okay, so it's not through Facebook (since it hasn't shown up there). Must be through Elite... somehow.

PP- I had a hard time there in ME3 as well- characters would not respond to me or give me their mission. Just got my amazon order I bought for myself = Bday : Homefront, Oblivion- game of the year ED, Assassins Creed I & II, Fallout #3 - Game of the year Ed - all for $57 including shipping.

My Bad- I thought you said Citadel - not Sanctuary. Sorry- no I did not glitch in the Sanctuary.

mass effect 3 framraye issues opinions!

So I'm running mass effect 3 and I know my computer is more then capable of maxing it out here are my specs

Motherboard: sabertooth i55
CPU: Intel i7 860
Graphics: nvidia geforce gtx 560ti 1gb
Ram: Corsair 8gbs
Power supply: corsair 750 watts
Hard drive: western digital 1tb 7200 rpm

What could possibly be bottlenecking my PC!? All my drivers are up to date and my BIOS is at the latest flash I could find! I'm also running windows 7 64 bit! If anyone had any idea please help lol thanks

Back
Top Bottom