wgr614v6 help asap

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeff00z28

Baseband Member
This think will not broadcast wirelessly now matter what. I hooked it up w/ a cable to a computer and connected to it to verify that it is set to broadcast the name of the wireless network, and i verified the ssid and encryption type/keys(not that that should matter. I know that the usb network adapter is working becuase it sees the names of other networks from neighbors. The wireless light on the router is not even blinking. I have set up several wireless routers and it is not rocket science. I even used the reset button to reset it back to the default state w/ no encryption... Nothing. I think the wireless portion of the router is just defective becaues I set up the same router a few months ago. I also know that it is not interference related. Before I order them a new router I wanted to see if any1 had any tips who have used the router before that could help me. I also know that it is not interference related. Please help asap before I get on Newegg. THANKS!

o yah I also tried disconnecting the router from the modem and still nothing. I plugged everythin in in the proper order, not that that has ever mattered before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom