Weird Dream...

Status
Not open for further replies.
dude i got really drunk at a party and i smoked up, and it took me along time to get unhigh actually i didnt i woke up like it lol, but while i was sleeping i had a weird feelign people kept grabing me lol, i was tripping out bad, dotn sleep when yoru drunk and high being drunk preserves it, much longer lol. none the less it was fun expet for the sleepign part whre i kept waking up thinkig peopel where touching me all over lol.

'but she's got a pretty face and she is thin and seems to be fit.'

Because if she wasn't so fit that'd be the worst thing in the world.

i remember, i used to hallucinate all the time, never remember any of them tho just remember my mum telling me i was running round the house at 4 in the morning and i used to have a weird nightmare like every year in the same month xD also used to sleepwalk, could say i was a weird child =]

Man, that is a strange dream. Lately (past year or so) I haven't gotten much sleep, and haven't had vivid dreams, or at least remembered them... When I get enough sleep, and get to the REM stage in sleep, I usually have very vivid dreams that I remember... 2 nights ago that happened. I dreamt that I was at my parents house visiting, and my 19 year old brother gets home, but gets pulled over in the driveway by a cop. They start arguing, and my brother is runnin around all over the place. So I go outside and yell at my bro, tellin him to get over here. I finally end going to get him, and dragged him over to the cop, who was about to call for backup..... Cop starts harassing him, so I ask him what the problem is. Cop says he is writing my bro a $1000 ticket for his sterol being too loud. In the dream, his car had a aingle 10 inch sub, and a small amp and head unit that I installed in the car (doesn't in real life though). Ok, so I ask the cop If he has tools to prove that the volume level is over legal limits, and he says yeah, but he won't show it to me. Then I ask him how many decibles he measured, and said that it was 2500 decibles..... At that point, I told him to cut the bs, and why REALLY did he pull over my bro... He stuck with the story, and wrote out the ticket. I told him to get his supervisor out here, and he starts yellin at us. I told him there was no way it could possibbly be that loud. Then my old man comes out to see what the fuss was about, and falls over laughing when we told him what happened. Then I woke up.... Totally bizarre.

Dreams are used by the brain to aid and organise memory.
When you dream, things in your dream will resemble things that you've seen, done, or thought about (but won't be an exact representation). Neural pathways (with different pathways being different thoughts), after being activated repeatedly, will lose resistance, and thus make it easier for your brain to activate those pathways in the future. That's why repeating something will help you remember it.

Well, I want more random hot women in my dreams.... (rather then attacking spiders, because thats what I got the night before......)

So I should look at a picture of a hot women again and again all day ;) ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom