Web Designer

Status
Not open for further replies.

forddude

Beta member
Hello,
My name is Zach and I am going to be a webmaster. I would need a partner in business to do the web designing. The web designer will be get paid. Please email me at forddude@protonic.com so we can go further into discussion.

Send me an e-mail, I'm willing to give it a try. However give me a week, I've got alot of things to do.

My requirements: I will only request pay, after the web-design is completed and if you like it. I am soon-to-be CIW certified, and all code used for your site will be made from scratch. We can settle on a small, resonable price before or during completion.

Possible pay method: Paypal, will allow other forms of payment if managable.

As you see I am very flexable.

I'm currently working on my own website, and you can check out what's to come at http://www.sictaar.com/temp/. (This is only my current development and many-to all features are disabled for security reasons.) Just wanted you to see a demo of my work.

i mean suppose i say i will be your partner i am in pakistan so can we help each other..!

Okay then i am ready to be your Partner !
Just say DO THIS and it will be Done,
But first of All i want to know all about you tat who you are and where you live and wat you do ? am i rigth ?

so..

Let me get this straight, you find this thread, attack me with sarcasm, and then you want the job?...

lmao...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom