Web design

Status
Not open for further replies.
(forgive the ignorance) So do i need to include the CSS file within the header so it then interacts with whatever code i insert into the body?

No problem. I'll be able to help you out in a couple hours when I'm back from work. I'll put up exactly how it should be structured.

So i included that and it worked for the most part - my issue now is that the user is going to update this webpage on his own once i'm done through publisher. So he's going to be publishing this himself which will overwrite the edited HTML code that allows the buttons to be dynamic. So while this solution does work, it's honestly not a long-term solution because he's going to be selling things on this site it will be updated frequently and the HTML will be overwritten.

Now i'm looking into using html fragment (supported by publisher) to make dynamic things on the website. Does anyone have experience with this?

I know i'm trying to push the limits of publisher...

I do have some flash experience, anyone have a free flash program they would suggest using? I think i can create a flash file and put that in the html fragment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom