Web Browser Malware/Virus/Trojan?

For your HiJackThis log... Re-run HJT, and remove the following entries (if they still appear):
Code:
O4 - Startup: loons.lnk = scroudt\AppData\Local\y0wwbzdvog43czm\y0wwbzdvog43 czm.exe
O23 - Service: Hola Better Internet Engine (hola_svc) - Hola Networks Ltd. - C:\Program Files\Hola\app\hola_svc.exe
O23 - Service: Hola Better Internet Updater (hola_updater) - Hola Networks Ltd. - C:\Program Files\Hola\app\hola_updater.exe

C:\ProgramData\Malwarebytes\Malwarebytes Anti-Malware\Logs\mbam-log-2015-09-19 (12-01-22).xml

You'll need to post the contents of the log, and not your local directory for the log.

Alright. Saw things mentioning it's a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Program). I'd suggest removing it for now to make sure you're clean - could be part of the problem.

Would suggest subscribing to an actual VPN service if you're wanting to do that rather than using a sketchy proxy.

I don't want to remove the Hola stuff, it's a proxy server so I can get American Netflix and not just canadian.

Please just try uninstalling chrome/firefox and reinstall.. Also remove any toolbars installed in "program's and features" before you reinstall chrome..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom