We have all wanted a movie based of HL right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep it Civil!!!

The title of this thread ends in a question mark "?". He has the right to post his opinion, if you don't like the answer you shouldn't ask the question.

I can't say that I'm impressed either, but they might play it on the Sci-Fi Channel in which case I will watch it.

I didn't need to hear how I got him excited and then dissapointed him..

Anyways.. Something is telling me that this won't be aired on the "SyFy" channel. A friend and long time HL fanatic is going to go watch it.. Wish I could as well.

Won't happen ;) lol

..no....must resist....sarcastic comments and the like....so perfectly placed...NOO.....

whew, that was close.

Anyway I've never played the Half-Life series, guess it's a tad dated now? Does it involve humans fighting other humans in the future, or an alien 3rd party?

..no....must resist....sarcastic comments and the like....so perfectly placed...NOO.....

whew, that was close.

Anyway I've never played the Half-Life series, guess it's a tad dated now? Does it involve humans fighting other humans in the future, or an alien 3rd party?

You sir are missing out on one of the greatest games of all time EVAR!!!! Everyone should at least give it a shot!! Grab the Orange Box for like $30 some bucks, well worth it my friend :)

I don't know, generally video game movies suck, and the one aspect that I love the HL plot for is the bada** scientist Gordon Freeman, who never talks, which would make it very awkward for him to be in a movie.

I sure as heck do! Do I get my wish? Possibly. Will it be good? Looks like it.

I am excited to announce this:

Go to BeyondBlackMesa.com for more info.. Frickin sweet guys.

NIce. Would be interested in seeing this.

Anyway I've never played the Half-Life series, guess it's a tad dated now?
Might be a little dated, but still fun to play.

Does it involve humans fighting other humans in the future,
"Pick up that can!" Yes

or an alien 3rd party?
Yes, them too.

Contains spoilers
Even contains events that you did not realised that was going on in the game.
But here is the HL Saga Time Line
The Half Life Saga Story Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom