Wanting new cellphone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

95BlackGA

Fully Optimized
I'm still rocking a Moto Razr, from a few years ago. I've used this phone with several carriers, and my current, and best so far is T-Mobile (I get a discount, which may be why it's my favorite...) I have an unlimited data plan along with text and voice, but with the old Razr I can't really utilize everything. I was going to buy a G1 from T-Mobile, but I don't like the fact that it has a slider for the keyboard (I have a young daughter, that loves cellphones...) I would like for my new phone to be completely touch screen. My buddy has a Samsung Instinct, that he uses with Sprint, and every time I have used it, it's been a phone I wanted to steal. I've been looking at Samsung a lot lately, and T-Mobile offers a Memoir. I've played around with the phone a little when I go to pay my bill, but have yet to talk on it, or even "use" it. It's seems like a great phone, and it has 2 features that I really want, GPS and a decent camera on it (This on has an 8MP camera, and it does take decent pictures, for it being a cellphone.) Any suggestions? Is the Iphone worth it, what about on the T-Mobile network?

Have you looked into the HTC Touch Diamond? I first saw it on sale in Hong Kong during last year's summer, and I believe it is coming out in North America this year. It has GPS and touchscreen, but the camera is just decent, nothing more. For camera phones, I find Nokia has some of the best ones on the N82, N95, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom