Wanna be rich?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zedman3d

Fully Optimized
If you wanna be rich set up a store like NewEgg in Australia, you'll clean up. I saw at ****Smith's once 1gb DDr2 RAM for $1000...... This country has no idea. So yeah, if you wanna be rich, set one up, your first customer is waiting right here.

1gb of DDR2 RAM for $1000?

that is losing money right there lol. Na but seriously one way to get rich is to invest $100 every month into the stock market as soon as u can. If u can pull this off, u will become a millionaire by ur 40s. I learned this in economics in high school, which i got a D in lol.

second choice would be to buy tickets in the lottery lol.

third choice would be to first know how to run a business, second is to know what to invest ur money into that can help increase ur assets then liabilities so u can make money instead of working for money. Sounds broad but that is all i know lol.

fourth choice, n i recommend this, get both books from Barnes & Noble called "Rich Dad, Poor Dad" n "What the Rich Invest in and What the Poor Don't" - or something like that -. It's from the same author too. I have the first book n almost finished it too. The second book, im sure this is what the title is but im most certain that it's from the same author.

these r my advices on how to be rich n im still working on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom