Wallpaper Changer

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-rock

In Runtime
I have a bunch of pictures I would like to have automatically change everytime I turn on my computer. Do any of you know of a program that does this and not take up much if any running space?

Thank you
Brock

I haven't use it in years, but you can set it to change how often that you want

Not to be picky or anything, but it doesn't do it on Startup, only at time intervals,which I dont mind, but it doesn't stretch the picture to fit the screen, which drives me nuts, so anyone know of a program that does this?

B-rock said:
Not to be picky or anything, but it doesn't do it on Startup, only at time intervals,which I dont mind, but it doesn't stretch the picture to fit the screen, which drives me nuts, so anyone know of a program that does this?

set it to stretch

According to the web site in the new version the stretch feature was removed. So, unless I can get an older version this one will just drive me nuts. Sorry...

Yeah, me being picky again... but I want on that does that automattically, ecause Iwould have to set it that was everytime. So, guess i will keep looking.

Even though I know that you won't still be satisfied. I downloaded it last night. it has an enlarge picture to fit desktop option.

If you look in the right place you can get the 1600 x 1200 pictures.

Webshots.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom