Vista delayed by 18,000 years

Status
Not open for further replies.
HAVOC2k5 said:
Probably the same reason you enjoy your new sig...

Meh, It has it's ups and down.....You know,

I dont mind getting beat up every other day becuase Im used to it when I was a kid........But the way people look at me really hurts my feelings. I dont like it, and I go up to them and say, "I feel bad when you look at me like im some clown, Please stop" then I get online to meet the only freinds I have in this cruel world and they verbally abuse me to oblivion. And it's all the moderators fualt.

[/sarcasm for special people]

Yeah. That's nice emo kid.
sarcasm.gif

But, anyway... WHY HAVEN'T YOU BEEN ON ToV? We have a bunch of new voices....

Meh my mic is being really dumb, like I've gotten it to work but it's just not working now....It's frustrating becuase I have everything in the setup on the correct settings, but yeah. No sound....

It's a logitech headset and I plug the pink thing into the pink slot on the back of the mobo and dont plug in the black becuase I dont need to listen thru my headphones.

I might have to take a look in conrtol panel and check the settings..

frustrating...

Elbatrop1 said:
Ah yes, blame the mods, not yourself ;) :p

Yeah im not the moderator who took advantage of a oportunity and ban another member for no reason at all just to laugh at ones exspense...:p

But hey, I would have done the same thing anyway :laughing:

Oh well, Im sure Bigr5026 has another forums he can participate in...:rolleyes:

Yeah im not the moderator who took advantage of a oportunity and ban another member for no reason at all just to laugh at ones exspense...
Well, actually......there were a lot of reasons to ban the kid. Almost a new reason to ban him was made each day by him. They just decided to ban him at the most opportune time which happened to be at your expense. muahahahahahahahaha

Although, the gay community should rise up and say that it's offensive since anthrax has made that sig into an insult and the mods have pretty much acknowledged that and I guess agree that it's an insult "to be gay". OOOOOOOOH!!!!

muahahaha, you guys know I just like to instigate stuff :p

Lord AnthraX said:
Warez monster why do you choose to use IE?

Faster for you, or just personal prefrence.

Because I dont see any reason whatsoever to switch. A browser is a browser to me. None is better than any other. But I do prefer IE over the others since its more main stream. Also I need to support it with my job. IE 7 is great

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom