Video Editing

Status
Not open for further replies.

flgirl

In Runtime
I have been trying to burn a good clear DVD from my camcorder using Intervideo WinDVD Creator 2, the program is easy enough to use, but the DVD video is not clear like when you copy it to VHS ( which I did to make sure it wasn't the camcorder) The DVD plays OK and sounds OK but the picture is very grainy and all movement when panning a room or something seems 10x's faster. We live in Florida and just went threw Hurricane Charley. Well we video'd everything before the hurricane for insurance and then after with all the damage and I just cant get a descent copy to DVD. We video'd during the whole storm and really want to have all of it on DVD to send to Friends and Family in the northern states being they have never seen anything like this, so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Your most likely suffering from the software your using. Your settings have to be off. I would try using like nero or something.

your best bet is to get some video editing software i think, most have all sorts of features for improving video quality etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom