Video card interface...how!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Static_11

Fully Optimized
anyone know of a wayor program to find out what video card interface a motherboard has without everest or taking the side panel off or dxdiag.....

jeez man, do you want the thing to just scream at you what kind it is or what? How hard is it to just use the dxdiag? Aright, downloading everest I can kind of understand, taking off sidepanel, aright I can definitely understand, but wtf....dxdiag?

Right click on desktop>properties>settings>advanced>click the name of your card and it'll say in those details

I believe that the BIOS will also generally tell you this information. Sisoftware's Sandra is able to tell you this as well. If I'm not mistaken 3dmark can even tell you.

the guys couldnt use dxdiag because its integrated crap so it didnt say. mine doesnt say either and i have a 6800GS.

ill tell him to download sandra, thanks.

Static_11 said:
the guys couldnt use dxdiag because its integrated crap so it didnt say. mine doesnt say either and i have a 6800GS.

ill tell him to download sandra, thanks.

I've never seen dxdiag not know what a vga was. Even on-board. Did you go to the 'display' tab at the top?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom