Video Card Fundraiser

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trotter

Grandfather of Techist, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff member
First off, no, this is not spam.

Secondly, I didn't think it up (you can thank Rican for that).

ricanflow said:
i was thinking maybe theres a way we can get the regulars to donate a few bucks each so he can have an actual video card . . . I think if everybody pitched in we could all come up with the $75, and if you made the thread yourself im sure it would show more interest than if i made it.

Basically, Rican's idea was to see if the Tech-Forums community would be willing to chip in together and get Vernong1992, our most lovable mod, the 2900PRO I have listed for sale (see sig). While I wish I could just send it right along, I be po' and can't. I have it listed at a very fair price, and would be willing to try to get this together for Vern.

For any and all who would be willing to help out, post in this thread stating that you would and how much you could chip in via PayPal. Shipping, based on Forest Park's ZIP code (south Atlanta) would be $9.

So, let's see where this goes, shall we?

Grr, if i had money in paypal I would so chip in a few bucks. But no one bought my barracudas and I haven't put them on ebay....

And I spent a lot of money.....

I might be in for $5 (better then nothing)... let's see if I can sell some ****.

I wish i could, but even if i get the job i just applied for, $10 is like 15% of my salary. Sorry Verny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom