ventrilo and cod4 pings

Status
Not open for further replies.
can you try to disable your anti virus , firewall, anti spyware, etc. and then try to play cod and speak on vent..but before you do that if you can check your CPU usage with vent and cod running...how many % is it?

can you take a screenshot of the processes?i think it would take 2 screenies and a screen shot of the network traffic also... btw did you still encounter the problem when you disable the anti spy, virus etc....?

good for you, jsut check your vent server settings and try to compare it with the other servers your trying to join before...have fun, hope it doesnt come back again.

Well i spoke too soon, it seems to be on some cod4 servers, it was fine on the one which i pay for then i went on my friends cod4 server and it started again...d

then i think its not your problem.. do you have the same isp with your friend? because as ive seen from your upload speed you only have max of 256kpbs...i dont think that is enough to host a cod 4..how many of you guys are playing on you friends server?if any1 of your has more bandwidth then let them try to host the game.

i didnt say you were the one hosting..i said 256k is not enough to host cod4, because you said you joined your friends server thats why i asked if you have the same isp...anyways i think the problem is with the host not with you, my suggestion is try to find a server with less players and check if you will still have the problem.maybe some servers cant handle the traffic..

why wouldnt the servers be able mto handle the traffic its just me who gets the ping and the servers come from boxes with like 100mb internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom