^ < V Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ no
< i had baseball practice for four hours yesterday, no more running for me till tommorow
V will run with toxicity and spot his weight lifting prowess whilst i have me a heineken

^ LOL my wife drinks Stella
< heineken is like the scotch of beers, no chicks like it therefore it is safe
V stella or heine? wait, i dont care what you think.

^ No, you were making a Tom Collins so I'm not too shocked
< Is still really craving a beer
v Wonders why this thread always goes to food or alcohol.. but doesn't really care why..

^partially right
< wonders about thread going to food and beer
V has come to the conclusion that food and beer is all that a man needs to live :D

^ No, you were making a Tom Collins so I'm not too shocked
< Is still really craving a beer
v Wonders why this thread always goes to food or alcohol.. but doesn't really care why..

Oddly I do, It is my current working hypothesis that we are stating our momentary desires in this thread we are expressing our short term objects of lust. In my case I do not eat healthy or often enough so what I eat from time to time is normally junk food that has lot of carbs an fat in to sustain me till I eat next. Alcohol is something that most people associate with relaxation and when surfing at work you desire a goal to strive for at the end of the day and that is a nice cold beer, then again fermented grain products are also very filling and can in moderation take the place of a small snack.

Having said that when we do return home from a day at work there is nothing more pleasing than a nice slice of meat feast 22in pizza and a nice cold beer to unwind and settle into the chair for a session in front of the internet, and catching up with friends both near and far via these very forums or some other form of communication and Food an Alcohol are both social activities.

As I said this is a working hypothesis that I will endeavour to expand to a full "Why is Alcohol and Food so much of a central theam in geek society." white paper that I will publish with full statistical data and pictorial evidence where appropriate.

^ Is enjoying his or herself tonight.
< Is working on his hypothesis. :nerd:
V Is shocked at how my mind works.

^ I've known you for a long time, nothing surprises me anymore.
< Mad because I didn't have time to hit the gym today and now I'm too tired to go
v Will make me some bbq pork

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom