Use Winroll for more space on your desktop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
I love tiny free softwares that have been developed by passionate authors. Winroll is one of those applications that is useful and so small in size that it is astonishing how the functionality has been squeezed into the software. The binary has a size of 24 kilobytes. and does the following. Whenever you right-click a title bar of any window it “rolls up” so to speak and only the title bar is visible. Take a look at the screenshots below to get a better impression of how it looks like.
rollup-small.jpg
unroll-small.jpg

It is possible to minimize or maximize all open windows at once and place windows in the system tray. I was not able to find out all of the functions because of a missing help file. If you right-click and hold shift while clicking on minimize you put the window into the system tray instead of the task bar for instance. If you have more information please let me know.
The about information states that you have to move the mouse over the titlebar, the maximize, minimize and close functions to get help but this is not working for me. Maybe because I disabled something in Windows, who knows ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom