US Bombs Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your title was really misleading to me, but it got me to read the article. Making mistakes with bombs can be upsetting, huh?

Dave :D

Prime Minister John Howard today said it was unrealistic to expect military exercises to always take place without mishaps.

"Things like this will always happen, we hope not very frequently and we hope not any more dangerously.
I really wish we have a prime minister with some testicials.

But then again, it's beat having G W Bush for a country leader.

Considering it was up in the Northern Territory, I have to say that the missile most like improved the property value of the area.

Any bet, I am going to be seeing all those ****ing I-HATE-AMERICA-JUST-BECOZ-I-CAN Uni student ranting and raving about this one. (Losers :rolleyes: )

Harper said:
Considering it was up in the Northern Territory, I have to say that the missile most like improved the property value of the area.

Any bet, I am going to be seeing all those ****ing I-HATE-AMERICA-JUST-BECOZ-I-CAN Uni student ranting and raving about this one. (Losers :rolleyes: )

hahahahahaha

this is just funny they bomb

"its unrealistic to expect military exercises to always take place without mishaps" LOL LOL LOL

Harper said:
I really wish we have a prime minister with some testicials.

But then again, it's beat having G W Bush for a country leader.

G W Bush basicly is our leader.

I dont think the US has ever made a mistake in Canada

We have bombing ranges the size of germany...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom