URGENT HELP NEEDED...Norton Live update internal Error!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have NOD32 AV, AVG Payed, AVG Anti spyware, Symantec 10 Corporate and Kaspersky Internet security suit part of my arsenal.

And much more, Id post a screen shot, but I am unsure if this area of the forum allows them.

From what I have seen come through the shop, I think McAfee is the best EVER buuuuuut, your going to need a monster truck of a PC to handle the resources it takes up. In other words, if your PC cant handle it McAfee becomes a virus of its own :). Personaly I use no virus or spyware protection, just backup my stuff that would hurt my feelings to loose to a external drive and have a quick ghost image I can pop in and be back up to full speed in an hour.

Mcafee is actually one of the worst nod32 avg and kaspersky all use less resource have more know threats and better protection

I can not do live update and when I try to uninstall norton it is showing "since live update is already running u can not uninstall".But even if I remove norton from startup also I am getting same message.When norton is not running and then when I try to uninstall it is showing "u should login as supervisorto uninstall"
for which enabling startup is needed.So it is not allowing in either way.

So for smooth live updae/uninstall what is the soln.

help me

Sudheep

Are you getting anywhere with this?

people are just talking about antivirus software help this dude out man!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom