Ups Sucks!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
**** bro that sucks.

i have a simular situation with my mobo

altho my 7750 is sitting right behind me (shipped in 2 days):D

my mobo was processed on sunday @ a staples in new jersey.
its still sitting @ that staples.

ups no pick-up?:eek:

i have no clue when they will pick it up and actually ship it.

UPS (or FedEx) doesn't do weekends.

UPS (or FedEx) doesn't do weekends.

yes i know this, perhaps this will clear things up

upsjacked.jpg

its still sitting in new jersey.

Ah lol ok. I thought you mean you had gotten it, but was wondering why it was being held at the location on a Sunday :p. Call up the UPS store there and see what's going on.

I don't. FedEx sucks around here; UPS is good in my area though. Every box that FedEx has delivered to me, or to where I work...smashed/etc. UPS on the other hand has been much better, and I know a lot of the drivers as they're local. I guess it depends on where you're at...

In most of the US...FedEx is 10 times better.

Neither one even knocks when they make a delivery. They lay it on the porch and take off. Thankfully I live in a rural area.

Seriously, how can they continue to get business, and deliver to MILLIONS of people. If they haven't figured out how to knock on the door first.

Yeah I usually hate UPS.. They usually deliver soo **** late (7-8 pm), and/or they never push the little button next to the door called a Doorbell.

BUT For my recent packages I just got yesterday and today, mustve been a new driver, or someone that knows what they are doing, my packages got here no later than 1pm, and he rang the doorbell.

But **** that sucks bro.. Knowing UPS they'll just say "Uh well it says here it was delivered. Not much we can do, have a nice day, and please UPS again." :|

they should have insurance up to 100.00 on any package they deliver to you, so you are probably covered.
call them. but i'd talk to newegg first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom