Unreal 04 problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

spikoman69

Daemon Poster
Ive ran it flawlessly on full graphics for ages, now all the sudden it still runs like it did but the mouse pointer/crossair is lagging behind my mouse movement. Like i move my mouse up, and a few partiall seconds later it makes that stroke fine, at a normal speed, but its lagging behind all my movements like that, Nothing else runs like that. I dunno what the problem is, any suggestions?

Something is causing your lag. You might want to try WarezMonster's spyware guide.

If you're playing online, you need to check to make sure nothing is using your connection besides UT4. My wife was downloading a file while I was trying to play BF2... major lag.

its just an insane response time, its something with the game, because before i ran it on full graphics, ran perfect, now the mouse AND the keyboard have slow response times. I hit W, about a second later i move forward. same thing with the mouse. I tried reinstalling it, no luck.

ok, i definately know its something wrong with the game, the sound isnt matched with the display, its ahead of it, so i think the display is lagging behind everything else, but the display is perfect.

i figured it out, it was from overclocking my video card (Fx5200) from 250/400 to 305/464. It made some games run good others had this wierd display lag, performence didnt drop, but it displayed the picture like 1.5 secs after they happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom