Ultimate Computer Gaming Accesories

Status
Not open for further replies.

RiZiX

Beta member
Sup guys i am about ready to give me computer accesories a huge makeover for gaming purposes whith the best stuff out right now and i want to know waht you guys think of this and waht you would change:

IceMat Siberian HEADSET
Logitec G15 KEYBOARD
Logitec G5 MOUSE
SteelPad 5L PAD

Alright, for the keyboard, you might also want to consider the Saitek Eclipse. Ive tried both the Logitech and Saitek out, and I prefer the Saitek. It doesnt have the G-Keys or the LCD, but it feels far more comfortable. For the Logitech G5, its a **** good mouse, but you also might want to consider the logitech mx518. Its 1600 DPI (as opposed to 2000), doesnt have weights, but it feels more comfortable (at least for me), and it has the second button on the side, which I like. I dont know anything about the Steelpad, but a good mousepad is the Surface fUnc 1030.

You may want a Steelpad S&S instead of the other steelpad. Steelpad makes THE BEST mousepad's and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. However you defiantly pay the price.

Also simplier keyboards may also be better for some gamers.

Well last night, I was at circuit city. My computer actully looks cool now, I bought Logitech Speakers with a Sub, and Illuminated Keyboard, a optical mouse, a microphone (Go with microphone, headsets suck), and some more games.

I actully am thinking later down the road to buy a tower case (because I have a mini right now) a new mobo, and just build my own computer. I'll either take out the P4 I have in this computer and the ram sticks put it into the new mobo and such.

Nostromo N52 Speedpad. The n50 is also good but the 52 is better. It will take a little time to break in the keys.

Good Audio headset with Game Commander software. yes you heard right the old game commander software 2.0 for giving voice commands. I havent tried new voice command software but I like saying redeemer or nuke in game instead of controlling 50 buttons.

Logitect G5 mouse.

I personally prefer logitech over razer. I know the razer mice are ambidextrous, which is good for lefties, but im a rightie, and the logitech mice feel like they are scuplted for my hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom