uhhh, whats goin on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

juno_reactor

Baseband Member
I just got a copy of 2142 and whenever I join any server (whenever I don't "lose" the connection) I get this error message that reads: You have been kicked via Punk Buster (for 0 minutes). This PB Server Requires (A1365 C1.280) - Error loading pbcl. Could ANYONE tell me what the **** is wrong?? Its somewhat annoying when I'm pwning the little biatches and then I get this! ...is it me or does anyone else hate PB? Perhaps I should filter the PB servers from the not's. But then again...this prompts cheating... Help?

First off, you're sig is too big. Refer to the rules posted at the top of every forum and bring it into line ASAP or you will lose it.

Second, do you have your game updated? It's up to 1.06 or so I do believe.

Third, go here:
http://www.tweakguides.com/BF2142_1.html and go through their tweak guide for 2142.

You can also update PunkBuster manually, but I for get where I came across how to do it. You might try Googling it, or it might be in the tweak guide.

yep you must have the lastest patch to see all the servers as most will be running this version now( it will say what version your running on the screen where you connect to the master sever in the bottom right hand side of the screen), secondly as above make sure you have the lastest punkbuster installed, if you cant see it on EA's website just google it and it should bring you to the lastest version.

With the 1.06 patch plus lastest punkbuster then you wont get booted, i mean sometimes it does if you have too many team kills or if your idle or if every voted you off, but i expect you know that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom