Two monitors

Status
Not open for further replies.

NIN

In Runtime
Will it hurt a CRT if I run another CRT along side it at the same time.

Thanks,
tom

no it wont hurt if you have more than one video output. you can then extend your desktop onto both monitors

NIN said:
Will it hurt a CRT if I run another CRT along side it at the same time.

Thanks,
tom
I'm going to assume you mean "Will there be any interference if I run them next to each other". In which case no, it will not hurt them nor will there be any interference. I have run four monitor is close proximity with no problems.

I just run two computers with two monitors. My KVM was screwing with my keyboard so it was hard to play CS/Hallife, so now I run 2 monitors.
BTW, why when I remote desktop it tries to boot out the loged on user? I never had a problem before. BTW it's windows XP.

Configure the dual monitor option in your video card's display drivers... depending on your card, you should be easily able to configure it (as long as both monitors are at the same resolution).

MichaelStanding said:
There is a much cheaper alternative to this idea. Basically what you need to do is buy a plug adapter which will change your video plug into a modem plug. Then simply plug this into your modem. Reboot your PC so your gigabytes get alligned then your good to go. Happy gaming.
If you don't have anything helpful or constructive to say, don't say anything at all.

MichaelStanding said:
There is a much cheaper alternative to this idea. Basically what you need to do is buy a plug adapter which will change your video plug into a modem plug. Then simply plug this into your modem. Reboot your PC so your gigabytes get alligned then your good to go. Happy gaming.

THIS GUY NEEDS TO GET BANNED, Out of the 12 posts he made, they are all 100% pure garbage.

MichaelStanding said:

is he serious?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom