TV output not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

ampl1f1er

Beta member
Hi..
I own an Nvidia Gforce 4 mx 420. The Tv output works perfectly fine when i install the driver from the original cd i got with the card. But when I update the driver the tv ouput doesnt work.
Pl.. somebody help.. is there something wrong with my card, or am I installing the wrong driver?:(

use Nview desktop moniter or go to display properties. click settings look in the drop down menu for the tv (should be 2nd display) here or go to the advance button go to the nvidia part. go to nview display mode you will have 3 or 4 ways here of detecting the tv on here

also try turning the computer off. now turn on your tv with the svideo cable hook up. now turn on the computer. it should automatically detect it

Thanks for the early reply. The TV always gets detected, but I dont get any output on TV. When I dont connect the monitor at all, then when windows is loading I get output on TV, but when the 'welcome' screen should come the output goes blank.

ampl1f1er said:
Thanks for the early reply. The TV always gets detected, but I dont get any output on TV. When I dont connect the monitor at all, then when windows is loading I get output on TV, but when the 'welcome' screen should come the output goes blank.

go to display properties. click settings look in the drop down menu for the tv (should be 2nd display) here If you find it here, click enable display on this moniter or you cango to the advance button then go to the nvidia part. go to nview display mode you will have 3 or 4 ways here of detecting the tv on here

pick either clone or horizontal option

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom