Top 10 PS3 Complaints.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Law

Fully Optimized
http://www.1up.com/do/feature?cId=3155392

Sony's been doing the whole games thing for over ten years now, and it's been working on the PS3 for well over three of those. It's had a full year on Microsoft to study what has and hasn't worked with the Xbox 360, yet it's surprising how few lessons have been learned. Sure, nobody's perfect, and Sony will no doubt get its act together over time, but what folks brought home after dropping $500 or $600 is prompting a surprising number of complaints. Some of it is simply not delivering on the (very ambitious) promise, but some of it is just plain annoying. Here's what gamers have been *****ing about...

That's why I'll hold on to my money even though I will get a year later.

That's why I've decided to go with a 360. I'm hoping it will have the kinks worked out. When the PS3 is up to par...........I'll grab one up.

yeah the 360 is sooooooooooooooo great(sarcasm)
it was all cool how it took them almost a year to say "ok, we admit it, we knew the first 360's were going to do that thing with the power" lolrofllmfaolololol

ok now I don't want to get into a big fight with a mod and get banned but......

Heres my top ten reasons Xbox360 sucks(in my opinion im on break so i gotta exclude many technical things and this is based on my pure speculative? opinion

1.360 controller
anyone realize how this is just a big [snipped] rip off of the Dualshock??? at least they learned that gamers hated using all of xbox's 10 million buttons each wth a different number and color and don't forget about putting r1 and r2 and naming them triggers lol and putting the joysticks in the middle, and getting rid of the extra 7 joysticks.
2.multitaksking
8 processors(wtf are they talking about they are F'n stupid) its only one processorduhhhhhhhhh. and why would you want to multitask? thats why you have your computer for, and they will release a patch just like 360 did(but they made you buy xboxl live service for atleast a month to download)ohh and in case your wondering ps3 can do more than 2 trillion things per second
3.360 is not HD period
I really liked how the 360 came with a hdmi cable that it doesn't even support lol. butat least it can run at 1080p using its crappy connector right? wrong hahaha how can it even try to display in true hd when it don't got hdmi? and the 360 gfx suk
4.xbox save tranfers suck
Why would anyone want to transfer xbox saves to the 360? can't they use the same since they both got the same crappy graphics and games? lol and the xbox isn't so perect in saing why? what if the hd goes down like all hard drives do? putting the HD in there made them put in a bigger nuclear reactor to power the pentuim pro thats housed inside the original xbox and the 3 pentiums inside the 360 plus the additional HD.
5.xbox games dont play on the pocket pc
pretty much says it even the pocket pc can't even handle the crappy xobox games. and why would you want to take thos crappy games on the road???
6.same as #1
the only thing that is different from the 360 and the dualshock remote is that its fatter and white and it only has rumble because bill gate doesn't mind paying royalties for itbut what does he care that one dude just gave him 31 billion dollars right?)
7.put your own songs on the game and completely violate end user agreements
ok i hate going over to peoples houses andthem not having in game music because they always have stupid music on like cher its completely dumb and i think its messed up if you want to mess up game developers hard thought music.
8.paying 100 extra bucks for wi-fi
paying another c-note on top of system cost for more wires and wi-fi is just plain ol stupid, exactly why it sux they are like lets make it 200 bucks cheaper and charge for everything else like sd card ports hahaha gay even the hd dvd player costs 200 bucks more and doesn't play games so its dumb people play games on their xbox and watch movies on their dvd players or blu-ray players.
9.lets charge 100 bucks for xbo live gold(which is the same thing as silver) lol rofllmao
why the F*** do they charge like 15 bucks a month to play online I already pay enough for multi on my pc. and lets offr two different services and make them the same
10.Xbox 360 SuX my [snipped]
why would they call this next gen if its nothing new???? everything is wrong with the 360

You'll get yourself in trouble if you keep bypassing the profanity filter. ~Elbatrop1

^ Wow.........someone with all the answeres.(sarcasm) :p It's cool............I'm gonna own one of each console. No problems with either for me. I can have fun with both regardless of brand. :)

TheEnd, all I can say is that you are pretty much wrong. Refer to my post to your comments in the Gaming Section. I don't feel like writing another full page response to your false descriptions.

The end187, no offense but I have come to the conclusion that you have NO idea what you are talking about. Sorry, but the post you have there, for example on the processor, makes absolutely NO sense.

lol i love how theend always gets trashed on and he doesnt return to the forums until people forget about his dumb comments. then he returns and hte proccess begins once again

what refer to your post about the ps3 Cell???? hmm... lets see we all know the PS3 cell is a single core with 8 SPE's [Flame SNIPPED], i was just listing my opinions, im just stating what are my thoughts and most are true xb0x360 sux [Bypassing profanity filter]. [Flame SNIPPED]

TheEnd187 said:

Heres my top ten reasons Xbox360 sucks(in my opinion im on break so i gotta exclude many technical things and this is based on my pure speculative? opinion

1.360 controller
anyone realize how this is just a big [snipped] rip off of the Dualshock??? at least they learned that gamers hated using all of xbox's 10 million buttons each wth a different number and color and don't forget about putting r1 and r2 and naming them triggers lol and putting the joysticks in the middle, and getting rid of the extra 7 joysticks.
2.multitaksking
8 processors(wtf are they talking about they are stupid) its only one processorduhhhhhhhhh. and why would you want to multitask? thats why you have your computer for, and they will release a patch just like 360 did(but they made you buy xboxl live service for atleast a month to download)ohh and in case your wondering ps3 can do more than 2 trillion things per second
3.360 is not HD period
I really liked how the 360 came with a hdmi cable that it doesn't even support lol. butat least it can run at 1080p using its crappy connector right? wrong hahaha how can it even try to display in true hd when it don't got hdmi? and the 360 gfx suk
4.xbox save tranfers suck
Why would anyone want to transfer xbox saves to the 360? can't they use the same since they both got the same crappy graphics and games? lol and the xbox isn't so perect in saing why? what if the hd goes down like all hard drives do? putting the HD in there made them put in a bigger nuclear reactor to power the pentuim pro thats housed inside the original xbox and the 3 pentiums inside the 360 plus the additional HD.
5.xbox games dont play on the pocket pc
pretty much says it even the pocket pc can't even handle the crappy xobox games. and why would you want to take thos crappy games on the road???
6.same as #1
the only thing that is different from the 360 and the dualshock remote is that its fatter and white and it only has rumble because bill gate doesn't mind paying royalties for itbut what does he care that one dude just gave him 31 billion dollars right?)
7.put your own songs on the game and completely violate end user agreements
ok i hate going over to peoples houses andthem not having in game music because they always have stupid music on like cher its completely dumb and i think its messed up if you want to mess up game developers hard thought music.
8.paying 100 extra bucks for wi-fi
paying another c-note on top of system cost for more wires and wi-fi is just plain ol stupid, exactly why it sux they are like lets make it 200 bucks cheaper and charge for everything else like sd card ports hahaha gay even the hd dvd player costs 200 bucks more and doesn't play games so its dumb people play games on their xbox and watch movies on their dvd players or blu-ray players.
9.lets charge 100 bucks for xbo live gold(which is the same thing as silver) lol rofllmao
why the F*** do they charge like 15 bucks a month to play online I already pay enough for multi on my pc. and lets offr two different services and make them the same
10.Xbox 360 SuX my [snipped]
why would they call this next gen if its nothing new???? everything is wrong with the 360

1. the 360 has the same amount of buttons as the ps3 so learn to count
2. as one of the first updates the 360 can multitask like a dream. i can download a demo, play music, and play a game at the same time with no lag
3. i have a 32" HDTV and a 52" DLP and the 360 is high definition all the way
4. thats just a dumbass coment
5. why the **** woul dyou want to play 360 games on a pocket pc?
6. the controller is alot lighter now then the first and dual shock is a lot better than motion sensor imo
7. WTF? putting your own music in a game is a great dea idk about you guys but i can honestly say the music in most games SUCK
8. 100 bucks for a wifi isnt too bad, and the HD DVD player is cheaper then any other out there and works with computer right out of the box
9. xbox live is only 50 bucks a year if you do the math that is less than 5 bucks a month so its not bad at
10. [Flame SNIPPED]

Nuff' said

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom