To-Do List Doomi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
Doomi is a great looking to-do list for Windows that requires Adobe Air. You know that I'm not a fan of applications that look great but do not provide any other functionality that makes it worth using them. Doomi provides a simple interface in which users can enter their to-dos which will be added to the list of active to-dos. Checking an active to-do transfers it to the old to-dos which can be shown or hidden in the same interface.
By default neither the active nor old to-dos are shown in the interface, this can be changed with one mouse click however. A reminder can be set for each to-do which will alert the user after some time has passed.
The interface does not stay on top all the time and there is unfortunately no configuration menu at all. You cannot set transparency levels for instance or make the application stay on top. What I really would like to see in a new version would be support for hotkeys, transparency and a sticky interface that can be set to be always on top.

Are you using a different to-do list ? Let me know about it, I'm really looking for a simple one with a good functionality and low memory consumption.

To-Do List Doomihttp://www.liutilities.com/affiliate/?id=19942&aff=cd100156

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom