Those who get BANNED because of "FREE iPODS!" LOL :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ATIRAGEPRO

Daemon Poster
I just saw a thread called: "I got banned because: Free IPODS! No joke!" Or something, and i thought that it was pretty funny!! YOU GUYS STOLE MY IDEA!!!
LOL.gif
LOL

Well, i just thought that was pretty funny. :cool:

careful what you wish for.... hehe
it's not all fun and games. banning people can become quite the debacle! lol

lol, i leave my free ipod thing in my sig :D, so far only one person has signed up :(

Although I would have loved to ban that "drink pee" spammer that was here this morning. No mods were here till he posted multiple posts.

ATIRAGEPRO said:
I just saw a thread called: "I got banned because: Free IPODS! No joke!" Or something, and i thought that it was pretty funny!! YOU GUYS STOLE MY IDEA!!!
LOL.gif
LOL

Well, i just thought that was pretty funny. :cool:

See this ----------> .

It the world's smallest violin, and it's play for all those people that got banned because they SPAMMED on TF.

sKaD said:
lol, i leave my free ipod thing in my sig :D, so far only one person has signed up :(
Just remember that there is a "SPECIAL" PLACE for you.....

beedubaya said:
Although I would have loved to ban that "drink pee" spammer that was here this morning. No mods were here till he posted multiple posts.
Thank you..... I totally forgot about that thread until then.....

At lunch today, I thought up another ANTI-SPAM TAUNT IMAGE for the next spammer. I just need to do it up.

man what a feeling when you search that user up and then hit that BAN button. thats better than any drug out there. Especially when the person you are banning is a real douche :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom