Those samsung lcd tvs

Status
Not open for further replies.

dwaynesox

In Runtime
Ok So I had a 32' Samsung LCD before that supposably supported up to 720p, problem was the picture always looked pixelated and incredible horrible for me with my ps2 and my friends 360. I called samsung 3 times and they refused to replace it instead sending out a repairman 3 times who said it "looked fine" So I ended up returning it.

But now I hear theres new models of the samsung lcds out and I was considering the black 37' one. Does anybody have experience with this and will it make my ps2 games look horrid like before? Also is this new model thing true?

the ps2 will look crap on most lcd / plasma hd tvs. I think that sony make the best lcds, and pioneer or panasonic make the best plasmas. LCD is normally crisper on detail though. Try a sony 32" lcd tv, the analogue is not bad. At least it's HD ready for the future. Best LCD at the minute is the sony x3500 (xbr4 for the usa) and the best plasma is the most expensive pioneer you can buy.

Sorry - hope i have helped

dave

why dont you get the Samsung LCD hd ready tv, i think im gettin that for my pc n xbox 360

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom