This site haunts my dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least it's almost guaranteed that his parents are blowing every cent he ever made (seems like thats always the case)

THE REVENGE OF YOUTH CULTURE ON STEROIDS!!!

He discovered popular music at 3?!?!?!?!?

I was eating mud at 3. Popular music?!?! I had NO CONCEPT OF IT.

Augh. Horrific. Awful. Make it stop!!!! :eek:

And that intro... no... no words can express my pain... :shocked:

Damn this thread! :mad:.. Just now I realized that I was humming the tune to "Candy man" while I was reading an article.. wtf??!.. I need a beer.. :rolleyes:

Chankama said:
Damn this thread! :mad:.. Just now I realized that I was humming the tune to "Candy man" while I was reading an article.. wtf??!.. I need a beer.. :rolleyes:

Oh man, we ALL need a beer after hearing that shit. I found myself starting to hum the candyman, but I mnade every effort I could to get that song out of my head and replace it with another song. Shit, I'd rather have Lambchop stuck in my head. Well, I dunno, I just got it stuck in my head right now, and I think I'm going to go mad. AHHHHH!!!!!!! LITTLE KID MUSIC!!!!!!!!!! I feel like I should go buy a Kidz Bop CD now. :mad:

silence782 said:
My ears screamed.

Your lucky. After listening to the candyman song, my ears began to bleed and I got the biggest migraine ever, my nose started bleedeing and eventually I began foaming at the mouth, I then had a stroke.

Many hours later I find my little brother trying to awaken me by hitting me on the head with a baseball bat, which felt a lot better then the hearing of the 'song' so I told him to keep doing it for awhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom