This is going too sound Stupid..

Spud1200

Fully Optimized
If you have a Major company like Microsoft producing antivirus solutions for the likes of Win 7 upwards, Kapersky, AVG, Ect: Ect: .. I'm thinking their must be a lot of nasty people out their in the world who are producing Viruses on a Daily Basis, weather too cause damage, infect, DATA Mine or whatever the Reason. With in conjunction Over a Dozen Major retail firms competing for your Cash for their Products.

So its all ways seemed too me that programing is and all ways has been a Hard Concept of Software development. The world I'm thinking from my uneducated perspective must be going Crazy when it comes too Mufti Platform Chip design, everything from smartphones, tablets, Laptops, Desktops, Servers, and right down too your electronic home automated solutions such as kitchen appliances, and gadgets and toys.

Too me the obvious Answer is Money, the Cash in your Bank, in regards too for example the recent FBI and British collaboration in regards too the T.V news Broadcasts concerning the recent Mufti Million Pound and Dollar Russia Virus developer who has Mined over 60 Million £\$ ..

EDIT: What would you do with the Money anyways. I mean on that Scale, were would you Stash that sort of Cash, and why would you need that sort of money?

Last edited:
Have you ever heard the more you have the more you want, Not one thing on this planet is done out of the kindness of ones self, EVERY THING is about money. If a cure for cancer was found BUT it turned out to be something readily available and the drug companies wouldn't make a fortune on it, NONE of them would produce the cure. To be honest even if they would make a fortune on it you still wouldn't see not one of them selling it, Selling the the drugs that just keep you alive but not cure you make then far more. It's always about the money and the higher up someone gets making more,The more they want. Sick world but that's just the way it is.

Dauntae

"Not one thing on this planet is done out of the kindness of ones self, EVERY THING is about money."

While I agree the drug companies, governments, many large and small companies, and many individuals are certainly motivated by pure selfishness and money. I disagree with this part of Duantae's rant that "not one thing" is done to help our fellow man. I believe many individuals can and do make decisions out of compassion for others and to help others. It comes down to doing "the right thing" and an individuals character- which is sorely lacking in many aspects of our culture.

Yeah I guess that, it seems pointless to me tho, being so Greedy and selfish.. I've never been selfish type of person and I wouldn't want too.. I just cant see the Point in having say for example 60 Million £\$ + in Mined funds and being so greedy as the Gye obviously was. What was he planning on doing with the Money, spending it on what, were and how.

If it was too be pumped in to the underground as in Drugs for example, prostitution, People trafficking, and god knows what else I see why he done it but if not, it sounds pretty stupid going for such a Large prize and risk getting caught like he did.

You need to remember that's the one he got cought doing, who knows how many times he got away with it and he may have gotten TOO confident thinking nobody could catch him because well, zz He probably has been getting away with it for a long time.

Dauntae

So the question is dear friends if this is a sick world and it is all about money. What will you do about it?

So the question is dear friends if this is a sick world and it is all about money. What will you do about it?

Not really I was just putting it out their as I was making conversation tbh..

Back
Top Bottom